The post-grad life






5.13.2010

My thoughts.

I'm not a very good writer but I have been blog stalking some people that we all know from school and they are good writers so it inspirted me to write. I think my lack of confidence in writing can be traced back to eleventh grade when I had the most horrible teacher (who will not be named to protect her innocance in case she ever comes upon this amatuer piece of writing.) Anyway, Mrs., let's call her... Spinelli (that's the author of a book next to me, yes it's a children's book and yes I read it last night before I went to bed.), Mrs. Spinelli never gave anyone a 100 on a paper and she gave students A's about as often as having a white Christmas in Florida. NOT VERY OFTEN! My papers always came back to me bloodied with her red pen, I sometimes didn't even look at the grade I just tucked it away in my notebook to look at when I was by myself. Needless to say, I managed a B in the class so I guess I can't complain. Another reason why I may not like writing is that I don't often like to write my feelings... that's not true, I often write posts on friend's Facebook walls that are filled with my hatrid for something like flouescent lights or beige walls. I guess I just don't like to be emotional and write in that way, I'm not very good about writing what I really feel. Hmm.

In other news,

a.) I just might have a job for the summer! I don't want to share what it is right now, it has to be approved, but if I do get it you all will be some of the first to hear... all four of you.

b.) I have had a fairly boring first week home, although I have shopped quite a bit, I just looked at my bank account earlier today and breathed a sigh of relief to find I haven't completely blown it.

c.) Lauren and I went to the beach on Monday, I bought a very cute strapless suit and we had a grand ole time, all though now I am sunburned and slightly uncomfortable.

d.) Tomorrow I'm going to a Sun's (they are our minor league baseball team) game with my parents, sister, and my best friend Hannah. I can't wait.

d.) Lauren and I have been recruited by her friend Sara, who is the youth director at our church, to pick up food for the Senior (high school seniors that is, not old people) Banquet on Saturday and has invited us to stay and watch the program. I'm excited because Senior Banquet is fun and I have quite a few friends that are graduating this year, woohoo!

Well that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment