The post-grad life






8.26.2010

First Day of School!!!!!!

So today is our first day of classes. I only had two classes, one from 8.30- 9.20 and the other from 9.30-10.45. First was PE 153 - PE for athletes, I like my professor and the other kids... it makes for a fun bunch. My other class is Intro to Lit, it's a 100 level class so it's mostly freshman and we're pretty much all taking it to fulfill some distribution requirement... the category is slipping my mind. Oh well. Anyway, it was a pretty easy morning, after class Stephanie lifted some light weights, ate lunch, and I'm home free until practice at 4. After practice and dinner I have an athlete meeting, a hall meeting, and a dorm meeting. Oh yeah, I'm also supposed to have work from 7.30 -11.30 but I'm trying to get someone to cover for me while I'm at that dang athlete meeting. Oh baby. So many meetings in so little time.... my brain hurts.

Well that was a boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment